We are looking to strengthen our expanding Public Sector team with the addition of an experienced Business Analyst/Team Leader.
The successful person will be assigned responsibilities for projects in the public sector and will be required to work in a customer facing role and in conjunction with the team developers to define and elaborate the necessary functionality. You will then manage the project through to implementation whilst taking a hands-on approach to design and testing. The person will be required to report on a regular basis to other members of the larger team as appropriate.
• Elaborate requirements using a variety of methods including document analysis, interviewing, workshop facilitation.
• Accept responsibility for, and successfully progress, multiple projects at the same time.
• Engage fluently with client stakeholders at different levels.
• Produce work of a consistently high standard and to agreed timescales.
• Contribute to both technical and business solutions.
• Draw up and execute test plans.
Ideally you will hold a degree in an IT related discipline or have significant experience working with a software development environment.
Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential as is an ability to manage expectations and take ownership of projects.